Our solution is your future.
Liability notice // Disclaimer
1. Content of the online offer OLSTRAL assumes no liability for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against OLSTRAL, which relate to material or immaterial damage caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information, are fundamentally excluded, provided that OLSTRAL is on the side there is no demonstrably willful or grossly negligent fault. All offers are non-binding. We expressly reserve the right to change, add to, or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer or to temporarily or permanently cease publication without prior notice.
2. References and links In the case of direct or indirect references to third-party websites ("links") that are outside our area of responsibility, a liability obligation would only come into effect in the event that OLSTRAL is aware of the content and is technically possible and it would be reasonable to prevent its use in the event of illegal content. We hereby expressly declare that at the time the links were set, no illegal content was recognizable on the linked pages. We have no influence on the current and future design, content or authorship of the linked pages. We therefore hereby expressly distance ourselves from all content on all linked pages that has been changed since the link was set. This statement applies to all links and references set within the company's own website as well as to third-party entries in guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete content, in particular for damage resulting from the use or non-use of such information, the provider of the page to which reference was made is solely liable.
3. Copyright and trademark law We endeavor to observe the copyrights of the graphics, audio documents, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to use graphics, audio documents, video sequences and texts created by ourselves or to use license-free graphics, audio documents, video sequences and texts. All brand names and trademarks mentioned on the website and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the applicable trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owner. The conclusion that trademarks are not protected by the rights of third parties should not be drawn simply because they are mentioned! The copyright for published objects created by OLSTRAL remains solely with us. Duplication or use of such graphics, audio files, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without our express consent.
4. Privacy If there is the possibility of entering personal or business data (email addresses, names, addresses) on the website, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. The use and payment of all offered services is permitted – as far as technically possible and reasonable – of such data or under specification of anonymized data or an alias.
5. Legal validity of this disclaimer This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If parts or individual formulations of this text do not, no longer or not completely correspond to the current legal situation, the remaining parts of the document remain unaffected in their content and validity.
2. Data processing on our website
OLSTRAL automatically collects and stores information in its server log files that your browser transmits to us. This storage is used exclusively for internal system-related and statistical purposes.
● Browser type and version,
● the operating system you are using,
● Referrer URL, i.e. the page you visited before,
● Host name of the accessing computer / IP address,
● Name of the file called up,
● the amount of data transferred,
● Notification of successful retrieval,
● requesting domain,
● Date and time of the server request. All of this data cannot be assigned to specific persons by OLSTRAL. This data will not be merged with other data sources. Personal data is only recorded via the contact form; the information contained therein is absolutely voluntary.
3. Use or transfer of personal data If you have provided us with personal data via the contact form or by email, we will only use this to answer your inquiries or to process the contracts you have requested and concluded with us, possibly also for technical administration. As a rule, your personal data is not passed on to third parties – unless this is absolutely necessary for the purpose of contract processing or billing. Of course, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. We delete the stored personal data immediately if you revoke your consent or if the storage is inadmissible for other legal reasons.
4. Newsletter If you would like to receive one of our newsletters, we need a valid email address from you as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the email address provided or that the owner agrees to receive the newsletter. Further data is not collected. You can revoke your consent to the storage of the data, the email address and their use for sending the newsletter at any time.
5. Right to information You have the right to information about the data stored about you, its origin and recipient as well as the purpose of storage at any time.
6. Further information Since your trust is very important to us, we will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the processing of your personal data. If you have any questions that this data protection declaration could not answer or if you would like more detailed information on one point, we will be happy to answer them.
7. Email security notice We always try to save your personal data in such a way that they are not accessible to third parties. We use all technical and organizational possibilities available to us for this purpose.
However, we cannot guarantee complete data security when communicating via email.